|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Secure Wireless Access Points Enhance Connectivity
The Cisco 521 Wireless Express Access Points are single-band 802.11g access points equipped with integrated antennas. These access points are ideal for delivering standards-based security and high-performance wireless connectivity for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) with carpeted offices and similar environments.
As part of the Cisco Mobility Express Solution, the 521 Access Point cost-effectively offers the versatility of operating either in standalone or controller-based mode with the Cisco 500 Series Wireless Express Controller.
- In standalone mode, up to three access points, managed by the Cisco Configuration Assistant, can be deployed to provide reliable high-speed wireless connectivity to users in the area they cover.
- In controller-based mode, up to 12 access points, managed by the Cisco Configuration Assistant, can connect with Cisco 500 Wireless Express Mobility Controllers to provide wireless service and comprehensive monitoring of air space.
The Cisco 521 Wireless Express Access Point provides:
- Standards-based, enterprise-class security
- Exceptional range and productivity
- Simultaneous air monitoring and traffic delivery
- Simplified management with the Cisco Configuration Assistant
(All Cisco 500 Series Wireless Express Access Points Bulletins) Data Sheets
(All Cisco 500 Series Wireless Express Access Points Data Sheets) White Papers
(All Cisco 500 Series Wireless Express Access Points White Papers)