|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Ready to Replace Your Cisco Edge 300 Digital Media Player?
Cisco announced the end-of-sale and end-of-life dates for the Cisco Edge 300 Digital Media Player.
We’ve got a better product for you. Deploy next-generation digital signage with the Cisco Interactive Experience Client. Deliver personalized messages to thousands of people in real time, with content that relates to their location and needs.
Learn more about the Cisco Interactive Experience Client.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco Edge 300 Series Digital Media Player offers:
Performance, Support, and Flexibility
- High performance video and graphics content delivery with hardware-based media acceleration
- Comprehensive support of video, graphics, and content formats including the latest Flash technology and HTML 5
- Flexible deployment options with Wi-Fi capability and peripheral extensions
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Cost-effective digital media player
- Lower operating expenses with compact, fanless, low-power consumption design
- Reliability with long mean time between failures (MBTF) and Cisco standard life cycle
- Simplified deployment with medianet auto-provisioning integration
Broad Digital Media Partner Ecosystem
The open platform supports a broad digital media partner ecosystem to help enable verticals like enterprise communication, retail, healthcare, education and more.