|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Fast, Secure Network Consolidation
Increasing the boundaries of your network can be a big process, and it begins with consolidation. One of the Cisco Small Business Managed Switches, the Cisco SRW208G Ethernet Switch allows interconnection of up to eight network devices. It helps expand your network while keeping your need for data redundancy and continuous uptime at the forefront of the discussion.
The SRW208G comes with multiple customization options for prioritizing and controlling your network traffic. Throughput is essential, and this switch delivers optimal speeds. Robust management functions are easy to access using the web, and its internal monitoring software analyzes and logs every inch of your network.
Additional features of the Cisco SRW208G Ethernet Switch include:
- Non-blocking switching capacity of up to 5.6 Gbps
- Up to 256 active port- and 802.1q-based VLANs (4096 range)
- Secure access limitations using 802.1x port authentication and MAC filtering
- Gigabit copper and miniGBIC ports for flexible uplink options
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) functionality that optimizes the network for applications, including voice, video and data storage