|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Blending Power with High-Speed Performance
Centralize your network operations on a powerful core that's capable of handling all your data and more. One of the SGE2010P, part of Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches, allows you to securely and reliably expand the size of your high-speed gigabit network.
The SGE2010P maximizes network availability by incorporating redundant stacking and power capabilities. To reduce the number of cables needed for connected devices, this managed switch supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 15W of power for up to 24 ports. The integrated security and authorization features prevent unauthorized access to your network's critical information, and included Quality of Service (QoS) functionality bolsters your video and voice communications.
Additional features of the Cisco SGE2010P Ethernet Switch include:
- 48 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, four mini-GBIC slots (shared with four Ethernet ports) for network expansion
- Secure, encrypted management via SSH and SSL, as well as 802.1x and MAC authentication and filtering
- Advanced security: ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DHCP Snooping, STP Root Guard
- Resilient stacking for simultaneous management of up to four supported switches
- Limited lifetime warranty with one year of technical support and free software fixes
(All Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches Data Sheets)
Cisco SGE2010P 48-Port Gigabit Switch: PoE (French) (PDF - 232 KB)
Cisco SGE2010P 48-Port Gigabit Switch: PoE (Italian) (PDF - 404 KB)
Cisco SGE2010P 48-Port Gigabit Switch: PoE (Spanish) (PDF - 1023 KB)
Cisco SGE2010P 48-port Gigabit Switch: PoE (German) (PDF - 319 KB)