Increased Performance and Availability
The Cisco Catalyst Blade Server 3130 represents the next-generation networking solution for Dell M1000E blade server environments.
The Cisco Catalyst Blade Server 3130 is built around the innovative virtual blade switch (VBS) technology, which helps the Cisco CBS 3130 deliver key features:
- Network simplification: Can be managed as a single node, which greatly reduces network complexity and in turn supports network resilience and stability
- Performance and scalability: Delivers 160 Gbps of aggregate bandwidth upstream; because the links are built on Cisco EtherChannel technology, they can be deployed in a granular manner and are inherently resilient
- Continuous operations: Includes mechanisms that increase hardware, link, VBS, and Layer 2 and Layer 3 resiliency
- Operational manageability: Delivers a highly manageable solution that reduces the administrative and operational burden on IT staff
- Total cost of ownership reduction: Reduces TCO through virtualization, interface flexibility, and reduced operating costs
Innovative Switch Virtualization Technology (PDF - 120KB)
Get an overview of the Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3100 Series and its innovative virtual blade switch (VBS) technology.
(All Cisco Blade Switches for Dell Products Brochure List ) Bulletins
(All Cisco Blade Switches for Dell Products Bulletins List ) Data Sheets
(All Cisco Blade Switches for Dell Products Data Sheets List )
Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3130 for Dell M1000E
Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3130 for Dell M1000E Video Data Sheet
(All Cisco Blade Switches for Dell Products White Papers List )