|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Use VPN Client for Highly Secure Connectivity
Establish encrypted VPN tunnels with the Cisco VPN Client for highly secure remote connectivity for your mobile employees or teleworkers.
Simple to deploy and use, our IPSecurity (IPsec) -based VPN client is compatible with all Cisco VPN products.
The Cisco VPN Client:
- Can be preconfigured for mass deployments
- Requires little user intervention for initial logins
- Supports Cisco Easy VPN capabilities, decreasing network security policy configuration at the remote location
- Complements the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
Gain VPN Client Support and Compatibility
The Cisco VPN Client supports:
- XP, Vista (x86/32-bit only), Windows 7 (x86/32-bit only), and Windows x64 (64-bit). Windows x64 support also provided by Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client
- Linux (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5
- Solaris UltraSPARC (32- and 64-bit)
The Cisco VPN Client is included with Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances (except ASA 5505) and works with the following products:
- Cisco 7600/Catalyst 6500 IPsec VPN Services Module and VPN shared port adapter with Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2SX and later
- Cisco VPN 3000 Series Concentrator Software Version 3.0 and later
- Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2(8)T and later
- Cisco PIX Security Appliance Software Version 6.0 and later
- Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 7.0 and later
Get the Client
Here are instructions for downloading the Cisco VPN Client:
- If you have a SMARTnet support contract and encryption entitlement, download the free Cisco VPN Client.
- If you do not have a SMARTnet support contract and encryption entitlement, get the Cisco VPN Client on CD from your reseller. Use the Partner Locator to find a reseller.
- If you don't know, ask your IT department whether they already have the Cisco VPN Client.
VPN Security Certification
Certify your skills in deploying security solutions today.