Ready to Replace an Old Router?
- Take advantage of our free network inventory service to see if you have obsolete or end-of-support equipment you may want to replace. Learn more about Cisco Active Advisor.
- See why now is the time to evolve your WAN. Download the latest white paper from ZK Research, then speed deployment with our design guide.Get started.
Cisco 1800 Fixed-Configuration Integrated Services are the next evolution of the award-winning Cisco 1700 Series modular access routers. The Cisco 1800 Series fixed-configuration routers are designed for secured broadband access, Metro Ethernet, and wireless connectivity. They also help businesses reduce costs by enabling deployment of a single device to provide multiple services typically performed by separate devices.
The Cisco 1801 Integrated Services Router provides:
- Secure broadband access with concurrent services for branch and small offices
- Integrated ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI), or Ethernet backup port for redundant WAN links
- LAN Switching with optional inline POE
- Secure wireless LAN for simultaneous 802.11a and 802.11b/g operation with use of multiple antennas
- Advanced security including:
- Stateful Inspection Firewall
- IP Security (IPSec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES])
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN) and Easy VPN
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Antivirus support through Network Admission Control (NAC) and enforcement of secure access policies
Cisco 1801, 1802, and 1803 routers provide high-speed DSL broadband access through asymmetric DSL (ADSL) over basic telephone service (Cisco 1801), ADSL over ISDN (Cisco 1802), or Symmetrical High-Data-Rate DSL (G.SHDSL) (Cisco 1803) while helping to ensure reliable networking with integrated ISDN S/T BRI backup. The Cisco 1801, 1802, and 1803 routers combine the cost benefits of DSL service with the advanced routing capability required for business use of the Internet.
New Branch Routing and Switching Platforms