PDF(82.9 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
The Cisco® Video Surveillance IP Camera 2500 is a high-resolution, feature-rich digital camera designed for superior performance in a wide variety of environments. The camera employs MPEG4 compression to stream 30 frames per second (fps) at D1 (720 x 480, NTSC) resolution or 25 fps at D1 (720 x 576, PAL) resolution, offering efficient network utilization while providing high-quality video. Two-way audio and contact closures allow integration with microphones, speakers, and access control systems. With its open, standards-based design, the camera provides an ideal platform for transparent integration and operation as an independent device or as part of a Cisco Video Surveillance network.
• Wide dynamic range: Powerful digital imaging technology allows the camera to capture high-quality images in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting conditions. A progressive scan image sensor with global electronic shuttering helps ensure natural color rendition, zero blooming and smear, and minimal motion blurring.
• Embedded security and networking: The camera provides 802.1X authentication and hardware-based Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). For enhanced bandwidth management, the camera supports IP Multicast and quality of service (QoS).
• Event notification: The camera can examine designated areas for activity and notify users or other applications when it detects activity that exceeds a predefined threshold. The camera also provides two digital inputs and two digital outputs that can be used to initiate specific actions when an alarm is detected.
• Flexible power options: The camera supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af or DC power through an optional external power supply.
• Mounting options: The camera can be installed with a fixed mount or with an optional external pan/tilt mount and motorized zoom lens.
• Imaging device: 1/3-inch complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) with wide dynamic range.
• Dynamic range: 102 decibels (dB) typical/120 dB maximum.
• Image control: Automatic white balance (AWB), automatic back lighting, automatic gain control (AGC), auto/manual iris, sharpness, image quality, time stamp, and camera ID.
• Image settings: Configurable color level, brightness, sharpness, contrast, white balance, and exposure control.