Cisco IPICS Virtualized Video Dispatch Starter Kit
PDF(153.7 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
Updated:Oct 21, 2014
The Cisco® IPICS Virtualized Video Dispatch Starter Kit is a turn-key package that contains all the software necessary to transform your Cisco Video Surveillance system into a collaboration solution enabling dynamic real-time video sharing between the operations center and mobile users. Instantly share suspect pictures from your video surveillance system with mobile security agents or instantly access live video camera feeds from anywhere on campus. This starter bundle includes the necessary software and licenses to make this a reality.
Figure 1. Cisco IPICS Video Dispatch Starter Kit
The Cisco IPICS Video Dispatch Starter Kit offers the following:
• Cisco IPICS server software with web-based management interface
• Cisco IPICS Dispatch Console Platinum with integrated incident management and two-line IP-softphone (requires Cisco Unified Communications Manager)
• Cisco IPICS Mobile Client with incident display and video clip sharing
Collaboration features include:
• Live video sharing (M-JPEG feed)
• Picture sharing (JPEG)
• Text journal sharing
• Media storage
• Easy integration with Cisco Video Surveillance
• Single part number for easy ordering
Optional upgrades available:
• UHF, VHF, wifi, P25, Tetra radio push-to-talk integration
• Cisco Unified Communications IP-Phone and iPhone push-to-talk integration
• Basic Radio, Telephone, IP-Phone, Email and SMS Notification
The components of the bundle include:
• Cisco IPICS server software
• Cisco IPICS Dispatch Console Platinum
• Five IPICS Mobile Client licenses for Apple iPhone
Table 1 gives an overview of the Cisco IPICS Video Dispatch Starter Kit.
Table 1. Cisco IPICS Video Dispatch Starter Kit
Bundle Part Number
Virtualized IPICS Software: Order this for a virtualized version of the IPICS Virtual Machine and structure the IPICS Video Dispatch Starter Kit as a software as option to this part number. This does not include VM Ware licenses which should be purchased separately.
VSM Video Dispatch Starter Kit Bundle to be ordered as an option to the CIS-IPICS-VM. Currently this supports the VSM 6.3.x release.