The Cisco® Unified IP Conference Station 7935 (Figure 1) couples state-of-the-art conference-room speakerphone technologies from Polycom with the award-winning Cisco Unified Communication solutions. The net result is a conference-room phone that offers superior voice and microphone quality with simplified wiring and administrative cost benefits derived by converging voice, video, and data across a common IP infrastructure.
Figure 1. Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7935
• Standard business telephony features: Supports call hold, call transfer, call release, mute, conference (impromptu and meet me), park, and pick up.
• Feature updates: Software upgrades from Cisco Unified Communications Manager allow the product to grow along with system capabilities.
• Full-duplex operation: State-of-the-art Acoustic Clarity Technology from Polycom permits natural, two-way conversations without clipping or distortion; the system automatically adapts to changes in the acoustic conditions of the room.
• Integrated keypad: The integrated keypad simplifies operation by eliminating the need to receive and place calls on a separate telephone.
• 360-degree room coverage: A powerful, digitally tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones provide uniform coverage of small to medium-sized conference rooms or offices.
• Single-cable design: The network and power are combined in a single cable to reduce clutter on the tabletop.
• Simple to install: The device is configured with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
• No special end-user training required: The device works like a regular telephone.
• DHCP: DHCP provides automatic address configuration on the IP network.
• Cisco Discovery Protocol for Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7935 for Cisco Catalyst switch port discovery: This powerful protocol provides emergency (911) services, phone tracking, and asset and theft management.
• Autoconfiguration of phone number, software images, and personalized settings: Autoconfiguration simplifies installation, reconfiguration, and future feature enhancements such as Web browsing capabilities.
• Convenient volume control buttons
• Five-user adjustable ring tones
• G.711 (A-law and µ-Law) and G.729a audio compression
• IP address assignment (DHCP client or statically configured)
• Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection
• Web- and LCD-based configuration
• Display contrast
• Ring type
• Network configuration
• Call status
• Audio bandwidth: 300 to 3500 Hz
• Speaker volume: 85 dB peak volume at 0.5 meter (1 foot 7 inches)
• Recommended room conditions: Closed offices and conference rooms up to 20 x 30 ft (6m x 9m) without major glass or ceramic surfaces and with normal background air-conditioning noise (Significant echoes need to be less than 1/8th of a second in duration.)
• Firmware updates: Download from Cisco Unified Communications Manager
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 12.5 x 12 x 2.25 in. (31.5 x 30.2 x 5.7 cm)
• Phone weight: 1.75 lb (0.8 kg)
• Acrylonitrile butadiene styerene (ABS) plastic in textured dark-gray color
• Power interface module (PIM) provides power interface and network connection
• Universal power supply is included with the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7935; one of the following country cords is required:
– CP-PWR-CORD-NA (North America)
– CP-PWR-CORD-CE (Central Europe)
– CP-PWR-CORD-UK (United Kingdom)
– CP-PWR-CORD-AU (Australia)
– CP-PWR-CORD-JP (Japan)
– CP-PWR-CORD-AP (Asia Pacific)
• Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
• Relative humidity: 20 to 85% (noncondensing)
• Storage temperature: -22 to 131°F (-30 to 55°C)
• CSA C22.2, No. 950
• FCC (47 CFR Part 15) Class B
• ICES-003 Class B
• EN55022 Class B
• CISPR22 Class B
• AS/NZS 3548 Class
• VCCI Class B
• CP-7935 (includes station user license)
• CP-7935 = (used as spare phone; does not include station user license)
For More Information about Cisco Products
Cisco Unified Communications Services and Support