- Press Release
- Press Conference Highlights
- Executive View Point Video (4:48 min)
- MetLife Stadium's (Formerly New Meadowlands Stadium) use of Cisco StadiumVision wins Digital Signage Expo's gold award
MetLife Stadium (Formerly New Meadowlands Stadium)
Transform the look and feel of the venue to host both Giants and Jets games as well as other events.
- Cisco StadiumVision delivers HD video and targeted digital promotions to 2,200 HD displays.
- Luxury suites outfitted with Cisco IP phones allow guests to control displays and order concessions and team merchandise.
Flexible design allows stadium operators to:
- Change the color scheme, content, and team branding with the push of a few buttons
- Accommodate concerts, conferences, and other events
In working with Cisco and Verizon, we bring to our fans one of the most tailored and unforgettable experiences in sports today.- Mark Lamping, President and CEO, MetLife Stadium (Formerly New Meadowlands Stadium) Co.