Build a Secure Foundation for Payments
Secure payments are an essential requirement for every insurance business, not only to protect business assets but also to help ensure the safety of customer data. The payment card industry and merchant banks require that all companies that process, transmit, and store payment data follow the PCI Data Security Standard (DSS).
Secure Your Insurance Data
Cisco PCI 2.0 helps you to effectively meet the PCI Data Security Standard. (3:17 min)Watch Video
The Cisco Payment Card Industry (PCI) Connected Payments solution can help you secure cardholder data, customer privacy, and your business assets at every point across your business: from the data center and contact center, to agency/broker offices, and across e-commerce sites and payment processors.
Cisco also offers the flexibility you need to assess and manage your system as standards change in the future.
Deploying this solution can help you:
- Build loyalty by ensuring that you're able to reliably safeguard personal data for your agents, employees and customers alike
- Securely expand your network to add other technologies--such as wireless applications and devices, ecommerce applications, or unified communications--as and when you're ready
- Enjoy greater flexibility by giving you the freedom to assess and manage your system as needed
Secure Your Insurance Data
From adaptive security appliances to transaction logs, discover what your business needs to help secure data and ensure consumer privacy.
Relevant Solution Products
Safeguard your network and your customers' data from unauthorized access.
- Cisco IOS Firewall
- Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances Firewall Edition
- Firewall Services Module (FWSM) for Cisco Catalyst 6500 Switches and Cisco 7600 Series Routers
Attack and Intrusion Prevention
Quickly identify and protect your company from network attacks before they cause serious damage.
- Cisco IPS 4200 Series Sensors
- Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances IPS Edition
- Cisco Security Agent for Servers
- IDS Services Module-2 (IDSM-2) for Cisco Catalyst 6500
Internet Use Protection
Stop threats including viruses, worms, spyware, spam, and phishing, and control unwanted mail and web content to maintain user productivity. Featured products include:
Virtual Private Networks
Increase the reach of your network by giving remote offices, teleworkers, and business partners highly secure access to your network. Featured products include:
- Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances VPN Edition
- IPsec VPN Services Module (VPNSM) for Cisco Catalyst 6500 Switches and Cisco 7600 Series Routers
- Cisco IOS IPsec VPN
Network Admission Control (NAC)
Enforce security policy compliance on all devices seeking to access network resources. Featured products include:
Simplify and automate the tasks associated with security management, including configuration, monitoring, analysis, and response. Featured products include:
Data Center/Data Security
Secure your data at rest by delivering encryption as a SAN service:
Routing and Switching
Cisco provides a broad portfolio of hardware and software tools to help enable efficient, effective service delivery.