Implement Desktop and Workspace Virtualization
Deploy your unified workspace strategy. Transform your traditional desktop and voice infrastructure into a flexible, highly secure virtual workspace infrastructure. Follow these simple steps:
- Discover how Cisco and its key partners can help your desktop virtualization projects.
Learn about Cisco VXI with Citrix or Cisco with VMware solutions. Schedule a live demonstration with your Cisco VXI-ready partner.
- Identify your primary use cases and build the business case.
Schedule a VXI workshopor work with your sales team. Together, determine your potential TCO and the benefits across your business initiatives, such as bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and mobile workforce enablement. You can estimate your TCO with the VXI TCO Tool.
- Complete a pilot project.
Use Cisco VXI Validated Designs to build your initial, scalable pilot deployment. Work with Cisco and Cisco VXI-capable partners to explore available bundles and services to help get your pilot project started.
- Accelerate your VXI Solution with Services from Cisco and Cisco Partners.
Transform your traditional desktop and collaboration infrastructure into a flexible, highly secure unified workspace infrastructure. Get the proper expertise and support at every point in the deployment cycle. Cisco Desktop Virtualization Services help you plan, build out, and manage your next-generation workspace solution in manageable steps.
As shown in the figure, Cisco Desktop Virtualization Services can help you:
- PLAN - Develop a strategy and blueprint for your workspace solution
- BUILD - Speed deployment of the solution
- MANAGE - Resolve operational issues rapidly
Understand the Components of a VXI Solution:
Our services teams and partners are well respected. They can help you plan and build the specific components of the end-to-end solution that you need for your deployment.
- Unified Computing System
- Voice and Unified Communications
- Cisco Virtualization Experience Client (VXC)
- Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Virtualization Experience Media Engine (VXME)
- Borderless Networks
- Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS)
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Converged Data Center Infrastructure Solutions