Data Center Optimization Services
Achieve Your Business Goals
According to a recent Forrester Total Economic Impact study, customers are seeing a risk-adjusted ROI of 119% with Cisco Data Center Optimization Services.
Prepare Your Data Center for Growth
This service helps you build a data center architecture that quickly and securely adapts to virtual and cloud environments, supports business growth and delivers operational excellence.
What You Get:
- Improve the performance of your business-critical applications
- Adopt new technological innovations with less risk
- Reduce costs through the efficient use of equipment and data center operation
- Improve productivity and enhance business processes
- Increase revenue through improved application performance
Learn More About Data Center Optimization
- Read the Forrester Total Economic Impact (TEI) study to learn how customers can roll out new technology more quickly, reduce outages, and achieve up to 119% ROI* with the help of Cisco Data Center Optimization Services.
- Align your people, processes and tools to reduce costs and improve performance with Cisco Data Center Optimization Services (PDF - 242 KB)
- Find insights about Data Center Optimization Services with the Data Center Optimization Services Overview (PDF - 1.9 MB)
*Based on a three-year risk-adjusted ROI. Source: "The Total Economic Impact™ of Cisco Data Center Optimization Services," a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Cisco, December 2013. Total Economic Impact (TEI) is a standard methodology developed by Forrester Research that captures and quantifies the voice of the customer relative to technology investments.
Data Center Optimization Services Case Studies
Advancing Evidence-Based Medicine
CareCore National is lowering healthcare costs and improving quality of care by migrating to a cloud environment.
Map Your Virtualization Strategy
Microsoft reduced hardware deployment from a day to an hour using unified computing systems.
Growing Customer Loyalty
Food retailer gets closer to their customers with a redesigned data center.