Voice and Unified Communications Services Case Studies
Carnival Cruise Lines guests enjoy wireless internet access throughout the ship, and crew members collaborate with voice over wi-fi.
Duke University implemented collaboration tools and TelePresence to transform the learning experience.
All Voice and Unified Communications Services Case Studies
- Retailer Delivers Connected Experience, Improves Service
- Regional Agency Changes Education with Technology
- Hotel Chain Designs New Network Infrastructure
- Air Force Launches New Services More Securely
- Cisco Remote Management Services Delivers Large-Scale Business Outcomes for Cisco IT
- Borderless Network Connects Schools for Next Generation Learning
- Chinese Bank Improves Efficiency with New Data Center
- Cruise Line Simplifies Collaboration and Improves Guest Experience
- Ministry of Justice Modernized Technology Platform
- University Prepares Next Generation of Global Leaders