Outsourcing Provider Transforms Their Business Model with Virtualized Data Center
Italian technology company Almaviva TSF works with Cisco Services to create on-demand cloud services.
Download Case Study (PDF - 291 KB)
Cisco listened to our ideas and needs, then helped us develop and translate them into something concrete.- Marco Barblinardo, Manager of Network and Telecoms, Almaviva TSF
Change business model to build on strong growth, while reducing dependency on single revenue source with a virtualized data center.
- Win new business from existing customers and reach new customers in different industries
- Switch from a hosted service delivery model to pay-per-use
- Respond to customer needs more quickly and cost effectively
- Get help with design, validation, and deployment, and training to quickly deploy with minimal risk
A fully virtualized data center with the ability to unify storage, computing, and networking capabilities and provide an integrated, consistent interface.
Having invested in a scalable and agile architecture, the company is now positioned to become a leader in the cloud computing services market.
- Huge savings from simplified infrastructure
- Reduction in costs of provisioning and power consumption
- Significant increase in revenue