Procter & Gamble Transforms The Way Business Is Done
Procter & Gamble (P&G) implements Cisco TelePresence solution to transform collaboration capabilities worldwide.
Download Case Study (PDF - 2.4 MB)
Our relationship with Cisco changed from one of a traditional vendor to one of a strategic partner over a very short period of time. This change and the TelePresence Remote Management Services capabilities that Cisco extended to us have been the catalysts behind our ability to move quickly.- Laurie Heltsley, Director of Global Business Services, Procter & Gamble
Deploy and end-to-end collaboration capabilities worldwide.
- Limited access to innovators worldwide
- Lack of a global collaboration strategy
- Complex communication and collaboration
- Increasing travel costs
Cisco TelePresence Remote Management Services provide continuous, proactive monitoring and management of 43 video collaboration studios in 26 countries.
Connections between employees, partners, customers, and suppliers have improved, and reduced decision-making time from days to minutes.
- Empowered global collaboration
- Simplified communication and collaboration
- Improved access to innovators
- Gained highly reliable performance
- Retained control and high quality
- Gained solid return on investment