Healthcare Benefits Administrator Moves Business to the Cloud
CareCore National implemented consolidation and virtualization of IT resources to increase power and improve cooling efficiency while also creating a safety net in case of outages.
Download Case Study (PDF - 4.4 MB)
We were inventing our own future and wanted the thought leadership that Cisco Services could provide.- William Moore, CTO and Executive Vice-President, CareCore National
A high performance, scalable infrastructure is needed to manage one of the industry's largest data sets.
- Help to lower healthcare costs and improve quality of care
- Analyze very large data sets to advance evidence-based medicine
- Introduce Health Service Exchange (HSX) cloud service
Consolidation and virtualization increased power and cooling efficiency while also creating a safety net in case of outages.
Accelerated introduction of services and lowered staff burden while also advancing the cause of evidence-based medicine.
- Reduced time to launch new lines of business from six months to two weeks
- Increased time software engineers can devote to development from 50% to 80%
- Built foundation for multi-tenant HSX cloud device