Advance Your Expertise
Expand opportunities and increase profitability with this specialization.
Become an Express Collaboration Specialized Partner
The Cisco Express Collaboration Specialization tests knowledge in selling, designing, installing, and supporting many of the Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE6K) portfolio of products, to include Express-level Authorized Technology Provider (ATP)-level TelePresence products.
The Cisco Express Collaboration Specialization helps your company:
- Develop sales, technical, and service capabilities for integrated networking solutions
- Increase technical competency within your company
- Achieve recognition as a Specialized Partner in the Cisco Partner Locator
This specialization also entitles you to a range of additional benefits. You can:
- Participate in Cisco channel incentive programs
- Access to Cisco Unified Workspace for ECS Partners (CUWP-ECS)
- Receive invitations to Cisco partner events
- Access Partner Education Connection
- Use My Cisco to personalize web content and get information quickly
- Send a press release for your accomplishment
- Visit the Design Zone for tested designs and configurations
- Access the Proposal Library for proposal, cover letter, RFx, Q&A, and Executive Summary templates to accelerate sales.
Role-Sharing Guidelines (PDF - 55 MB)
For country requirements, learn more about Country Groupings. Also, see specialization requirements in a consolidated view
Responsible for sales methodology and customer engagement
Requirement(s): Format Cost (USD) Duration Cisco Express Collaboration Account Manager Representative Selling Business Outcomes (#810-401) (or CSE until July, 31 2015) Exam $150 1 hour Business Edition 6000 for Account Managers (#700-104 BE6KAM) Exam $80 1 hour TelePresence Video Sales Specialist for Express Exam (#650-292 PATVSS) or #650-295 or #650-298 or #650-299 Exam $80 1 hour Recommended Training: Format Cost (USD) Duration Selling Business Outcomes E-Learning $0 6 hours Business Edition 6000 For Account Managers E-Learning $0 2 hours TelePresence Video Sales Specialist E-Learning $0 3 hours Total: $390 20 hours
Presales engineers are responsible for solution planning and design. Requires both business and technical skills.
Requirements Format Cost (USD) Duration Express Collaboration Systems Engineer Representative Administering Cisco Voice & Unified Communications (ICOMM) (#640-461) or CCNA Voice or CCNP Voice or CCIE Voice or CCIE Collaboration Exam $250 1.5 hours Business Edition 6000 for Sales Engineers (#700-101 BE6KSE) Exam $80 1 hour Recommended Training: Format Cost (USD) Duration Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration (ICOMM) v8.0 Instructor-Led $2495 40 hours Business Edition 6000 for Sales Engineers E-Learning $0 3 hours Total: $2825 45.5 hours
Postsales engineers are responsible for Collaboration Architecture solution implementation and operation.
Requirement(s): Format Cost (USD) Duration Express Collaboration Field Engineer Representative Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS v8.0 (#642-437) or #642-436 or CCNP Voice or CCIE Voice or CCIE Collaboration Exam $250 1.5 hours Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 v8.0 (#642-447) or #642-446 or CCNP Voice or CCIE Voice Exam $250 1.5 hours Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solution, Part 1 (#500-007 VTVS1) Exam $250 1 hour Recommended Training: Format Cost (USD) Duration Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS (CVOICE) ILT $2995 40 hours Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 (CIPT1) ILT $2995 40 hours Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions, Part 1 (VTVS1) ELT $350 12 hours Total Training Hours: $7090 96 hours
Your company must be a Cisco Registered Partner before you apply for specialization or certification. Follow these steps to apply:
- Visit the Become a Registered Partner page if you are new to the Cisco Channel Partner Program and have not registered.
- Verify that the certified individuals fulfilling job roles are allocated to your company with their CSCO identification number. Partner Administrators and internal Cisco employees (associated through the CAM Assignment tool) are able to verify this information using the Partner Self Service tool. (Cisco usually receives exam results in 5 to 10 business days.)
- Complete and submit the Specialization Application. If you encounter any issues in the application or renewal process, please open a case with Customer Service Central (formerly Partner Relationship Team - PRT).
To renew a specialization:
- Begin the recertification process 90 days before your anniversary date.
- Verify that you are in compliance with the current specialization requirements.
- Submit your application using the Certification and Specialization Application online web tool.
You must meet all requirements to submit your application. If you encounter any issues in the application or renewal process, open a case with Customer Service Central (formerly Partner Relationship Team - PRT).
If you fail to submit a recertification application within 10 days after your anniversary date, you will lose your specialization.
Note: If a partner does not remain in compliance with the applicable specialization or certification requirements, Cisco reserves the right to revoke the specialization or certification at any time. Partners must notify Cisco of noncompliance promptly, but in no event more than 30 days after partner first becomes aware of its noncompliance. Upon receipt of such notice, partner may qualify for an extension of time in which to renew its compliance with the applicable specialization or certification requirements. Partner's failure to provide such notice may disqualify partner from receiving such an extension. If no extension is granted or if partner fails to comply with the certification or pecialization requirements by the end of the extension period, Cisco reserves the right to revoke the applicable specialization or certification immediately. Additional information regarding noncompliance may be found in the Audit and Policies Document.