Value of Authorized Training and Enablement
Only approved training accelerates the adoption of existing and new Cisco Technologies and Solutions.
Cisco Business Value Certifications
Learn how to transform your sales team's selling skills to accelerate business results.
Ensure skills and expertise of your IT/sales staff with Cisco Learning Credits.
The Cisco Learning Partner Specialized level, requiring more extensive capabilities, bench strength and investment, is for Learning Partners that align closely with Cisco, enabling Cisco customers and partners to successfully understand, design, implement and support Cisco's high end solutions, technologies and architectures.
A Learning Partner is considered Specialized if they meet requirements for at least one the following Education Architecture Specializations:
- Collaboration Specialization
- Enterprise Networks Specialization
- Security Architecture Specialization
- Data Center Specialzation
- IP Next-Generation Network Specialization
In addition to the benefits available for all Learning Partners, subject to meeting specific requirements, Cisco Learning Partner Specialized may also benefit by:
- The ability to redeem Cisco Learning Credits*
- Access to Cisco intellectual property** and are especially qualified to create, customize, and deliver market-leading Authorized Training Courses using CCSIs under the Derivative Works Program
* Cisco Learning Credit (CLC) means a credit issued by Cisco in a specific dollar amount that can be applied toward the purchase of Authorized Training Courses. Credits can be used as payment for Authorized Training Courses delivered by Learning Partners and are only redeemable through an authorized Learning Partner. More information can be found on the Cisco Learning Credits Website.
** Intellectual Property means any intangible asset that consists of human knowledge and ideas. Some examples include patents, copyrights, trademarks, books, courseware and software.
30, 60, 90 Program
Learning Product Acceleration
Cisco Confidential - This process will provide you with early information at 90-Day, 60-Day, and 30-Day intervals that correspond with release dates of new learning products to enable you to be ready for delivering the new course when officially launched.
Q2FY15 Cisco Learning Products Releases
Q4FY14 Cisco Learning Products Releases
CCNP Routing & Switching
Product Releases and Notifications
Selling Business Outcomes Training Course
Learning Partners must:
- Meet all program requirements, including staff, metrics and Certified Cisco Systems Instructors (CCSI)
- Cease all unauthorized Cisco training
- Follow Cisco's branding guidelines in their web sites, offices and marketing assets
- Maintain all relevant Learning Partner info with up-to-date on Partner Self Service (PSS) / Learning Partner Management System (LPMS) including company profile, required staff, and CCSI information.
Frequently Asked Questions / Program Support
To find answers to frequently asked questions or to create a support case about the program, please visit Customer Service Central.
Once a member of the Cisco Learning Partner Program, the Learning Partner agrees and commits to follow each of the policies described in this section as well as the specific policies associated with their status.
Learning Partners must:
- Remain in compliance with all program requirements throughout the year. Adhere to all program requirements, obligations and restrictions, including staff, metrics and CCSIs
- Offer only authorized Cisco training, ceasing all unauthorized Cisco content-based course offerings*
- Teach Cisco-authorized courses using only CCSIs certified to teach the course using only authorized materials
- Maintain the Partner Self Service (PSS) and Learning Partner Management System (LPMS) tools with company profile, required staff, and CCSI information
- Accurately report and pay royalties to Cisco on all Derivative Works
- Only conduct publicly scheduled Cisco courses in the delivery area in which the Learning Partner is authorized
- Adhere to all Cisco brand and marketing guidelines for Learning Partners
- Validate contact information and requirement compliance on a yearly basis
Reviews and onsite audits will validate Learning Partner compliance.
Cisco will provide to Learning Partners:
- Listing in Cisco Partner Locator
- Ability to list Authorized Training Course offerings* in the Cisco Learning Locator and Partner Education Connection (PEC)
* Offerings are the collective Authorized Training Courses made available for sale by a Learning Partner under the Learning Partner Program
Thank you for your interest in the Learning Partner Program. To apply for the program you will need to have a valid Cisco.com user ID and to complete the online application.
- Launch the Learning Partner Application
- How to Become a Learning Partner Instructions (DOC - 1.5 MB)
- Learning Partner Program Requirements (PPT - 762 KB)
If you have trouble logging in, please make sure that you are associated to a Registered Partner.