The 650-027 CDMS2 Cisco DMS for SE/FE exam tests a candidate's knowledge of the Cisco Authorized DMS Partner Program's SE and/or FE training content. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Video 101 QLM and the Technical Deep Dive ILT courses.
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam.
- Describe the basics of video technology
- Describe the differences between analog and digital video
- Describe the basics of Digital Video and industry standards
- Describe how to install, configure and troubleshoot DMS solutions for Desktop Video, Digital Signage and Enterprise TV
- Describe how to publish dynamic live & on-demand content to digital signage displays, Enterprise TV displays as well as the desktop video application