In partnership with the Extended Operations and Financial Leadership, Global Business Services leads Cisco Operations transformation by:
- Defining the integrated roadmap
- Promoting Cisco operational excellence
- Helping improve how Cisco facilitates new business models and market adjacencies
These efforts include portfolio management and prioritization.
Global Business Services comprises 10 pillars, each uniquely focused on a critical area of the business.
One pillar is Customer and Partner Experience, which focuses on operational engagements with customers, partners, and Cisco sales. The scope of this pillar encompasses all activities worldwide that are currently performed in the Go-To-Market Shared Services (GTMSS) organization, including:
- Partner Response Team (PRT)
- Global Demonstration Service (GDS)
- Shared Services Optimization (SSO)
- Global Service Delivery (GSD)
- Customer Value Chain (CVC)
- Shared Services Engagement Interface
See descriptions of the organizations within Cisco Global Business Services.