Network security for small business is becoming increasingly complex, as new Internet threats appear daily or even hourly.
Small business networks face constant threats from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, zero-day attacks, and more. Achieving effective network security for small business requires a solution that's designed to fit your needs today and can adapt to tomorrow's security threats.
Aside from protecting you against such threats, the best network security for small business gives you many business benefits.
The Benefits of Network Security for Small Business
Effective network security for small business:
- Provides a secure e-business foundation
- Enables your business to be in compliance with industry and government regulations
- Gives employees easy, secure access to the tools and applications they need, whether they're in a home office, a hotel room, or at an airport departure gate
- Lets you easily, securely grow your network
Network Security for Small Business Provides Collaboration, Productivity Gains
Network security for small business can also:
- Promote collaboration among employees as well as with vendors, partners, suppliers, and others by providing them controlled network access
- Improve productivity by ensuring network uptime and by recovering quickly from security breaches
- Enhance your customer's experience by allowing them to access confidential information on your network applicable to them
Finally, it's important that any network security for small business:
- Reduce the risk of litigation from loss of data or security breaches
- Allow you to hire talented employees, anywhere, as remote teleworkers with full, secure network access
- Provide worker flextime by giving employees options for where and when they work
- Add new locations, branches, and offices quickly, without worrying about having to redesign your security system