Evaluate This: Please provide your feedback of this webcast here.
One of the main reasons why Cisco retains more customers than any other network solutions provider is the engineering expertise provided by the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC).
In this episode:
- Get a personal tour of the TAC from Cisco vice president of Technical Support, Steve Yager, and see how engineering culture shapes world class technical support.
- Take a look at the life of a customer problem and what happens after you open a case.
- See the largest labs that can replicate any customer network in under four hours.
- Discover some of TAC’s top troubleshooting techniques as well as what you can do to maximize your interaction with the TAC team.
- Meet the TAC Security podcast team and learn what makes up the life of a veteran TAC engineer.