Mobility Beyond Wave 2: New High-Speed Access Points on TechWiseTV
Evaluate This: Please provide your feedback of this webcast here.
Cisco's newest high-speed access points, the Cisco Aironet 2800 and 3800, do more than just meet the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard. They go beyond it, combining the highest Wi-Fi performance with powerful end-device efficiency to address the needs of even the most demanding user environments.
Learn how these highly intelligent solutions deliver greater flexibility, a more optimized wireless environment, and a better user experience through innovations such as:
- Flexible radio assignment: Automatically defining radio frequency to better serve your specific environments
- Turbo performance: Scaling to more devices running high-bandwidth applications
- Multigigabit uplinks: Freeing up your wireless network with faster wireless offload
- Hyperlocation antenna: Offering location-based services and security support with up to 1-meter accuracy
- Bluetooth integration: Supplementing your traffic-based location data to improve analytics
Released: April 2016