Reimagine the future.
They’re happening fast, and in many cases, here to stay.
- Significant shifts to remote work and virtual service delivery
- Increased security concerns
- Growing necessity to change processes to allow for digital transformation
- Evolving needs and expectations of citizens
- Prioritization of designing for resilience rather than efficiency
- Sustainable investments in environmental, social, and governance paradigms
- Digital equity, access, and inclusion as core public services
- Disruption of business models
How do you plan to adapt to disruption, pursue growth, and balance risk and opportunity?
achieve critical continuity of
You need government solutions designed and built for change. With Cisco you can transform how you connect your countries and communities with security that is built in, not bolted on.
Reimagine and redesign public service to make governing more efficient and effective for building essential services and functions securely, flexibly, and at scale.
- Empower employees and public servants to be productive anywhere
- Optimize each unique experience for performance, cost, and security
- Extend secure critical operations to the remote environments
- Provide virtual services through remote contact center agents
- Ensure worker safety and community wellness
- Evolve to a secure and seamless distributed work model
- Strengthen your organization’s ability to securely communicate and collaborate anywhere
- Enable a robust security posture to build confidence and trust in government
Use cases to support:
See how Cisco Business Resiliency Solutions can help deliver on our commitment to solve challenges, accelerate transformation, and power an inclusive future for all.Use our interactive tool
- Putting people at the heart of public-sector transformations, McKinsey Center for Government, March 2019.
- IT Modernization: Insights and Strategies for Government, Center for Digital Government, 2020
- The $10 trillion rescue: How governments can deliver impact, McKinsey Center for Government, June 2020