Ease licensing complexity with a Cisco
Data Center Enterprise Agreement (EA)
Manage one contract instead of many
With traditional Cloud, application management, and data center infrastructure software licensing, it can be hard to manage things like usage, refresh cycles and budget with multiple contracts.
With a Cisco Data Center EA, life is
One renewal date.
One workspace to manage.
Unified terms and conditions across Data Center
compute, storage, and networking infrastructure which
bridges cloud management and application visibility
vs. doing looks like
Analyst study: EA reduces licensing complexity and frees your time to focus on the business1
Read the ESG Report here
Savings over 6 years with a Cisco EA vs. traditional à la carte purchases for an
enterprise company with 38,000 clients2.
Six core suites and two add-ons to choose from
Rejuvenate IT departments
across all domains
- Multi-suite discounts
- Ramp up enterprise-wide coverage with a one-time purchase adjustment for DC Networking
- Fixed pricing
- Free Network Assurance Engine appliance for qualified deals
- True Forward: no penalty for growth
- Access to new software capabilities
- On-demand deployment
- One EA workspace
- Co-termination of software licenses
1. Analyst Study: EA Reduces Customer Licensing Complexity. Source: Cisco.com2. Analyzing the Economic Benefits of the Cisco Enterprise Agreement, The Enterprise Strategy Group, September 2018.
To buy a Cisco Data Center enrollment for Cisco EA, contact your Cisco sales representative.
Learn more about a Cisco Data Center EA