This Promotion (“The Promotion”) is being run as part of Cisco’s #OfficeOfLife campaign. This Promotion allows Eligible Entrants to enter a Prize Draw by submitting a Photo of them working away from a fixed office environment accompanied with hashtag #OfficeofLife and to win a Prize.
The Promotion runs from 30 September 2015 until 30 October 2015, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”). This Promotion is sponsored by Cisco International Limited, 1 Callaghan Square, Cardiff, CF10 5BT, United Kingdom ("Cisco").
BBy entering into this Promotion the Eligible Entrants accept the present terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is open to residents of EMEAR region, aged 18 and over who hold a Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account (“Eligible Entrants” or “You”).
- The EMEAR region means countries that are specified in Annex I.
- This Promotion is not open to employees of Cisco, any contractors or agents of Cisco, or anyone professionally involved in the administration of the Promotion.
- This Promotion is not open to employees of agencies, departments or entities which either form part of, or are subject to the procurement requirements of federal, state or municipal governments in the EMEAR region (including, for example, but without limitation, embassies or military bases).
- In order to enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrant has to submit a photograph of him or her working away from a fixed office environment (“Photo”) accompanied by hashtag #OfficeofLife via any of the following three channels: 1) Twitter; 2) Facebook and/or; 3) Instagram (“Entry”).
- By making an Entry via any of the three channels specified above, Eligible Entrants enter a Prize Draw and become eligible for a Prize.
- Only one Entry via one or more channels (i.e. via Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter) is permitted per Eligible Entrant. Eligible Entrant found to have made multiple entries, including via multiple Twitter, Facebook or Instagram accounts, may be disqualified. Entries on behalf of a different Eligible Entrant and/or joint submissions will not be accepted.
- Any and all Photos posed by Eligible Entrants on any of the three channels (i.e. Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram) must comply with such channels’ posting rules. Cisco takes no responsibility for any Photo rejected to be uploaded and/or taken down by any of the channels.
1. Twitter entries
- To enter the Prize Draw via Twitter, Eligible Entrant must send a tweet within the Promotional Period to a participating Cisco official Twitter handle, which contains the following two elements:
Elements 1) and 2) above must be included in a single tweet of a maximum of 140 characters. Any entries that fail to include any of the information specified in points 1) and 2) above will not be considered as Entry for the purposes of the Prize Draw.
The full list of available participating Cisco official Twitter handles can be consulted in Annex II.
- A Photo of how You work away from a fixed office environment and;
- Include the hashtag #OfficeofLife.
2. Facebook entries
- To enter the Prize Draw via Facebook, Eligible Entrant must do the following within the Promotional Period:
Elements 1) and 2) above must be included in a single comment. Any entries that fail to include any of the information specified in points 1) and 2) above will not be considered as Entry for the purposes of the Prize Draw.
The full list of available participating Cisco official Facebook pages can be consulted in Annex III.
- Upload a comment on the “Office of Life” thread on any participating Cisco Facebook account with a Photo that shows how You work away from a fixed office environment and;
- Include the hashtag #OfficeofLife.
3. Instagram entries
- To enter the Prize Draw via Instagram, Eligible Entrant must do the following within the Promotional Period:
Elements 1) and 2) above must be included in a single post. Any entries that fail to include any of the information specified in points 1) and 2) above may not be considered.
The full list of available participating Cisco official Instagram accounts can be consulted in Annex IV.
- Upload a photo of how You work away from a fixed office environment;
- Include the hashtag #OfficeofLife and;
- Tag an official participating Cisco Instagram account.
- The Prize Draw consists of a computer process that will randomly perform a search among all Entries received via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram in accordance with these terms and conditions and will randomly chose a winner of the Prize.
- The Prize Draw will take place on 13 November 2015.
- Cisco will notify the Eligible Entrant who won the Prize Draw (“Winner”) by private message on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, depending on Winner’s channel of Entry, on or before 20 November 2015 and will provide details of how the Winner can claim the Prize.
- Cisco may also send potential Winner(s) a declaration of eligibility / liability / publicity release ("Release"). Unless restricted by law, potential winners receiving such a Release may be required to complete and return it within the time period specified therein.
- If a Winner does not respond to Cisco within 7 calendar days of being notified of the win of the Prize, the Winner’s Prize will be forfeited and Cisco shall be entitled to select another Winner in accordance with the process described above (and that Winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days (or shorter period, if so notified) or else such Winner will also forfeit the Prize).
- If a Winner rejects the Prize or the Entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the Winner’s Prize will also be forfeited and Cisco shall be entitled to select another Winner in accordance with the process described above.
- There is one Prize available in this Promotion.
- The Prize consists of:
The Prize does NOT include any insurance, travel to and from departure airport, or any travel or other expenses during the trip that are not explicitly stated in section “Prize” points 1) to 4) above. Any out of pocket expenses (including but not limited to phone, room service, drinks purchases, gifts and food) are not included in the Prize.
The Prize is non-transferable.
The Prize is subject to availability. Cisco reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original Prize offered is not available.
For the purposes of the Prize, the Winner is entitled, at the Winner’s discretion, to invite one companion of the Winner’s choice, provided the companion is not an employee of Cisco, contractor or agent of Cisco, or anyone professionally involved in the administration of the Promotion, or an employee of agencies, departments or entities which either form part of, or are subject to the procurement requirements of federal, state or municipal governments in the EMEAR region (including, for example, but without limitation, embassies or military bases), to accompany the Winner (“Companion”).
The Winner and the Companion are solely responsible for complying with all relevant customs, security and immigration requirements, including appropriate passport and visa requirements. Cisco will not be responsible for any failure to comply with such requirements.
Eligible Entrants, including the Winner and the Companion are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations, contractual limitations and/or office or company policies, if any, regarding Eligible Entrant, the Winner and the Companion’s participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of the Prize. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting the Prize, Eligible Entrant, the Winner and the Companion confirm that they are not in violation of any of the foregoing and have obtained the consent of their employer to participate, if applicable. If an Eligible Entrant, the Winner and the Companion are not permitted to accept any received Prize, then the Winner and the Companion may return such prize to Cisco; and Cisco will refund the cost of shipment, as appropriate.
The Winner and the Companion are solely responsible for any National Insurance contribution and/or applicable tax due as a result of Cisco providing a Prize. Cisco will provide the information about the cost of the Prize to the Winner, so that the Winner and the Companion can properly calculate and declare the National Insurance contributions and/or any applicable tax.
- Two Explorer Pass entry tickets to Cisco live Berlin that are valid from Tuesday, February 16 2016 until Thursday, February 18 2016;
- Two return economy flights from capital city of winner’s and winner’s companion’s country to Berlin;
- Flights will depart on February 15th 2016 and return on February 19th 2016 and;
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cisco is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, illegible, and/or unintelligible entries, or for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Eligible Entrants may encounter when submitting their Entry.
- Cisco reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries, in the sole discretion of Cisco, will be disqualified.
- By submitting an Entry, the Eligible Entrant gives Cisco permission for Eligible Entrant’s Entry to be published on Cisco websites including but not limited to www.cisco.com and on any social media account controlled by Cisco, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and You grant Cisco a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use and publish Your Entry in electronic format (including on Cisco websites and Cisco social media accounts) and hard copy (including in Cisco publications) for purposes connected with the Promotion, and to adapt the Entry to enable such publication (including to crop or otherwise edit it for such purposes); and the right to use the Eligible Entrant’s name and country of residence for the sole purpose of identifying the Eligible Entrant as the author of Entry and/or as a winner in the Prize Draw.
- Eligible Entrants waive all intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal rights that might preclude Cisco’s use of the Entry, and agree not to sue or assert any claim against Cisco for the use of the Entry.
- Eligible Entrant’s Entry must not be copied, contain any third-party materials and/or content that You do not have permission to use, must not promote any goods or services, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by You to third parties. If Cisco has reasons to believe Your entry is in breach of this paragraph, Cisco deserves to right to disqualify it.
- Eligible Entrant acknowledges and agrees that he or she is responsible for obtaining any and all documents and authorizations necessary to take the Photo and submit it to Cisco in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to publicity releases, permits and venue permissions, as may be necessary; and Eligible Entrant represents and warrants that he or she has done so and can make written copies of such permissions available to Cisco upon request.
- Eligible Entrant specifically represents and warrants that he or she has obtained permission from each person whose name, image and likeness ("Likeness") is included in the Photo, and that such person(s) has/have granted Eligible Entrants all necessary rights to use the person’s Likeness as described in these rules, and that Eligible Entrants can make written copies of such permissions available to Cisco upon request. If the Likeness of a minor is included, such grant of rights must include written permission from the minor’s parent or legal guardian authorizing the use of the minor’s likeness on behalf of the minor.
- Eligible Entrant represents and warrants that he or she has obtained written permission, if taking the Photo on private property not owned or controlled by Eligible Entrants, where such permission is required.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by Cisco’s negligence or for any other liability that cannot be excluded by applicable law.
- IN NO EVENT WILL CISCO BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST DATA, REVENUE OR PROFIT, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EVENT, EVEN IF CISCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CISCO'S LIABILITY UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE TRAVEL PACKAGE.
- Cisco reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and to modify or cancel the Promotion at any time without notice and without any liability to Cisco, owing to circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable.
- This Promotion is not combinable with any other program, promotion or offer without Cisco’s prior written consent.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United Kingdom.
Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland
Middle East & Africa
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville_, Congo, D.R, Cote d’Ivorie, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Israel, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kirgizstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Moldova, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Reunion, Russia, Rwanda Saint Helena, Sao tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden
Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain
UK & Ireland
Cisco Official Twitter Handles
Cisco Live Europe
List of available participating Cisco official Facebook pages
Cisco Live Europe
Belgium & Luxembourg
List of available participating Cisco official Instagram accounts