TOMORROW starts here. Lead the Change.
You are invited to the fourth annual Executive Symposium at Cisco Live, 18 - 19 March 2014, at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
At the 2014 Executive Symposium, you'll discover a new business imperative. With technology accelerating the path to business agility, IT leaders find themselves transformed into business technologists, central to both defining and executing the migration roadmap for their organisation's evolution.
This year's event will explore the theme "Tomorrow Starts Here. Lead the Change." Discussions will centre on the technology executive's opportunity to define their organisation's future stance amidst a merging business and technology landscape. Over the next five years, technology leaders will have the opportunity to become entrepreneurs focused on driving digital business; connectors linking people and ideas across organisations; and futurists anticipating the changes in how people will live, work and play. Business technologists come to the Executive Symposium's incubation ground for peer ideation and problem-solving that helps them lead the change in their organisations.
Discussions at this year's event will focus on:
- The macro-economic landscape and the implications for business and IT in and beyond 2014
- Capitalising on impending strategic technology and market transitions
- Leveraging the Internet of Everything to drive business opportunity
- Creating more meaningful customer experiences
- Addressing evolving Cybersecurity challenges
- Making data actionable and influential on business strategy
- New leadership imperatives for business transformation and growth
- Through active dialogue with peers, industry visionaries and pragmatic business leaders, you'll walk away from this program with solid perspectives and new strategies that will help you promote success for your organisation now and in the future.
Building on what we are learning daily from global partners and customers, the group of business technology peers assembled at the 2014 Executive Symposium will be a tremendous resource to discover and refine the strategies guiding your thinking as you push forward through the next critical transitions. Our program this year promises the maximum cross-industry insights, actionable takeaways, and highly relevant conversations about your most pressing considerations.
Participation in the symposium is by invitation only for IT leaders. To register for the Executive Symposium, please follow the link in your invitation.
We look forward to seeing you in March.
Rob De Nicolo
Host and Executive Sponsor
Cisco Australia and New Zealand