The Security Innovation Day is an invitation only event where you can attend exclusive sessions presented by Cisco executives and industry thought-leaders. The day will discuss how cyber security is foundational in driving business value, lowering risk, offering better operational efficiency, and improving agility.
Cyber security is a board-level issue for many organisations because of its ability to impact shareholder value. The changing business and IT landscape increases the scope and complexity of the problem. As a result, security threats are evolving and require business-as-usual operational capabilities before, during and after attacks take place.
The Security Innovation Day will discuss the skills, processes and technologies to help manage security risk, and provide a platform for forward thinking with key Cisco global and national security specialists.
Participation in the Security Innovation Day is by invitation only and non-transferable.
- Networking opportunities to share and exchange ideas with leading companies
- Benchmark your current strategies and initiatives with other leading companies
- Discuss the future of Cyber Security
- Understand how Cyber Security is an important topic for Boards
- Speak directly with Cisco executives and industry leaders
Meeting Room 110, Level 1
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place
South Wharf VIC 3006
Registration Support: +61 2 8908 5644
Email Support : email@example.com
© 2017 Cisco Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.