Release Notes for Cisco Jabber for Mac 9.2.2
Known problems (bugs) are graded according to
severity level. These release notes contain descriptions of the
- All severity level 1 or 2 bugs
- Significant severity level 3 bugs
- All customer-found bugs
Before you begin
You can search for problems by using the Cisco Software Bug
Toolkit. To access the Toolkit, you need these items:
- Internet connection
- Web browser
- Cisco.com user ID and password
- To access the Bug Toolkit, go to https://tools.cisco.com/Bugsearch/search.
- Sign in with your Cisco.com user ID and password.
- Enter the ID number in the Search for Bug ID field,
and click Go to look for information about a
For more information about how to search for bugs, create saved
searches, and create bug groups, click Help on
the Bug Toolkit page.
The following features are not available in releases 9.2.1 or later.
Send to Mobile
Forced Authorization Code/Client Matter Code
Observer Contact List
Group Chat History
Compound search base
Mac OSX 10.6.8 support
1On-demand (Cisco Collaboration Cloud
2On-premise (Cisco Unified Presence server IM/Availability)
Open in this Release
||The client doesn't keep original called number in call history
||No reconnect notification sound after login from sleep
||The client is slow to connect to CCM/Unity over wired Thunderbolt
||Failed to connect to Microsoft AD through SSL port 636
|| Directory results not yielding the correct jid
||Search doesn't work in Jabber when VoiceOver is enabled in Mac settings
||Unable to block contacts inside your organization
||The top Jabber menu appears behind apps that are in full screen mode
||Client did not auto select previously selected audio devices
||Apostrophe shows incorrectly in group chat when remote user uses Pidgin
||Cloud SSO user could not login after logout
||Client terminated unexpectedly while calling into telepresence bridge
||Jabber - Video is not working for newer versions of MacBook Air.
||Client terminated intermittently while doing nothing
||Client terminated while in idle
You are unable to select "Dial With Cisco Jabber" in the options menu after highlighting a phone number in an application.
This is a configuration issue on your Mac.
- Open System Preferences.
- Select Keyboard.
- Select the Keyboard Shortcuts tab.
- Select Services on the left side.
- Expand the Text list on the right side and check the box beside Dial with Cisco Jabber.
- Close System Preferences. You may need to relaunch Jabber for the changes to take effect.
Further Support and Documentation
© 2017 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.