Accessing Bug Search Tool
This section explains how to use the Bug Search tool to search for a specific bug or to search for all bugs in a release.
Step 1 Go to https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/.
Step 2 At the Log In screen, enter your registered Cisco.com username and password; then, click Log In. The
Bug Search page opens.
Note If you do not have a Cisco.com username and password, you can register for them at http://tools.cisco.com/RPF/register/register.do.
Step 3 To search for a specific bug, enter the bug ID in the Search For field, and press Enter.
Step 4 To search for bugs in the current release, specify the following criteria:
- Select the Model/SW Family Product Category drop-down list box, then enter Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television or select the name from the Select from list option.
- Select Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television from the list that displays.
- The Cloud Object Store type displays in the Software Type drop-down list box.
- Releases: 2.0.1.
- Advanced Filter Options—Define custom criteria for an advanced search by selecting an appropriate value from the drop-down lists by choosing either one Filter or multiple filters from the available categories. After each selection, the results page will automatically load below the filters pane. If you select multiple filters, it behaves like an AND condition.
– Modified Date—Select one of these options to filter bugs: Last Week, Last 30 days, Last 6 months, Last year, or All.
– Status—Select Fixed, Open, Other, or Terminated.
Select Fixed to view fixed bugs. To filter fixed bugs, uncheck the Fixed check box and select the appropriate suboption (Resolved or Verified) that appears below the Fixed check box.
Select Open to view all open bugs. To filter the open bugs, uncheck the Open check box and select the appropriate suboptions that appear below the Open check box.
Select Other to view any bugs that are duplicates of another bug.
Select Terminated to view terminated bugs. To filter terminated bugs, uncheck the Terminated check box and select the appropriate suboption (Closed, Junked, or Unreproducible) that appears below the Terminated check box. Select multiple options as required.
– Severity—Select the severity level:
– Rating—Select the bug’s quality rating: 5 Stars (excellent), 4 or more Stars (good), 3 or more Stars (medium), 2 or more Stars (moderate), 1 or more Stars (poor), or No Stars.
– Support Cases—Select whether the bug Has Support Cases or No Support Cases.
– Bug Type—Select whether the bug is Employee Visible & Customer Visible or Customer Visible Only.
Step 5 The Bug Toolkit displays the list of bugs based on the specified search criteria.
Step 6 You can save or email the current search by clicking their respective option.
If you have any problems using the Bug Search tool, log into the Technical Support website at http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/support/index.html or contact the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC).