Welcome [to Centralized DMP Management]
Revised: May 13, 2015
We prepared this material with specific expectations of you.
You want to manage Cisco DMPs and their attached presentation systems centrally.
Note This material pertains to multiple releases of Cisco DMS.
Although we sell and license features separately for Cisco Digital Signs and Cisco Cast, they rely on a shared set of common services that help you to:
- Discover DMPs in your network.
- Create and populate DMPs groups.
- Organize a library of digital assets.
- Distribute assets to content engines, storage servers, or DMP local storage.
- Schedule events to occur on DMPs.
- Manage presentation systems that are connected to your DMPs.
- And more.
Start Digital Signs
Step 1 Point your browser at your DMM appliance.
- When you use HTTP, be sure to specify port 8080.
- When you use HTTPS, be sure to specify port 8443.
- Be sure to use the fully qualified appliance DNS name and not merely its IP address.
For example, https://dmm.example.com:8443
Step 2 Choose Digital Signs from the global navigation or click Digital Signs on the DMM landing page.
Step 3 Stop. You have completed this procedure.