Check out this helpful Cisco UCS Director getting started playlist
This playlist provides a series of demo videos to show you how to get your Cisco UCS Director up and running quickly, so you can start automating your provisioning and management workflows.
1. Cisco UCS Director Installation
Installs the OVF image and configure a single-node deployment.
2. Cisco UCS Director Users and Groups
Creates local users and use centralized authentication and authorization services.
3. Cisco UCS Director Infrastructure Accounts
Registers infrastructure, including physical, virtual, and cloud, with Cisco UCS Director.
4. Cisco UCS Director Initial VM Deployment
Demonstrates how to automate the deployment of a simple VM.
5. Cisco UCS Director Custom Workflow Development
Uses the Workflow Designer to automate common data center infrastructure provisioning workflows.