The Cisco UCS Server Diagnostics Utility is an application that helps you perform the following tasks:
- View server inventory
- Perform interactive offline diagnostics
- View server health and logs
This chapter includes the following sections:
The Cisco UCS Server Diagnostics Utility is supported on the following Cisco platform:
- UCS-C22 M3
- UCS-C24 M3
- UCS-C220 M3
- UCS-C240 M3
- UCS-S3160 M3
- UCS-S3260 M4
- UCS-C220 M4
- UCS-C240 M4
- UCS-C460 M4
- UCS-C220 M5
- UCS-C240 M5
- UCS-C480 M5
- UCS-S3260 M5
- UCS-C125 M5
The following are the minimum hardware requirements for Cisco UCS Server Diagnostics Utility:
- CD-ROM drive —A USB CD/DVD-ROM drive is required to be able to boot and run the Diagnostics Utility. You can also use the virtual media option in the CMC KVM to boot the utility.
- Mouse —Some functions require a standard mouse (PS/2 or USB) for navigation.
- USB disk on key device —Functions such as saving the diagnostics logs require a USB disk on key.
- RAM —A minimum of 1 GB RAM. If the available RAM is less than the minimum recommended value, the diagnostics utility may not function as expected.