1. Launch the SCVMM.
2. Choose the Hyper-V host on which to deploy the VNMC VM.
3. Right-click the Hyper-V host and choose Create Virtual Machine.
4. In the Create Virtual Machine wizard, from the Select Source screen, select the Create the new virtual machine with a blank virtual hard disk radio button, then click Next.
5. In the Specify Virtual Machine Identity screen, provide the required information, then click Next.
6. In the Configure Hardware screen, do the following:
7. In the Select Destination screen, do the following:
8. In the Select Host screen, choose the destination, then click Next.
9. In the Configure Settings screen, review the virtual machine settings, then click Next.
10. In the Add properties screen, select the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (64 bit) operating system, then click Next.
11. In the Summary screen, do the following:
12. After the virtual machine is successfully created, right-click the new Virtual Machine (vnmc21-perf in this case) and choose Connect or View > Connect Via Console.
13. Launch the console and install VNMC
14. After VNMC is successfully deployed, click Close and power on the VNMC VM.