1. Choose the host on which to deploy the VNMC VM.
2. From the File menu, choose Deploy OVF Template.
3. In the Source screen, choose the VNMC OVA, and then click Next.
4. In the OVF Template Details screen, review the details of the VNMC template, and then click Next.
5. In the End User License Agreement screen, click Accept, and then click Next.
6. In the Name and Location screen, provide the required information, and then click Next.
7. In the Deployment Configuration screen, choose VNMC Installer from the Configuration drop-down list, and then click Next.
8. In the Datastore screen, choose the data store for the VM, and then click Next.
9. In the Disk Format screen, click either Thin provisioned format or Thick provisioned format to store the VM virtual disks, then click Next.
10. In the Network Mapping screen, choose the management network port profile for the VM, and then click Next.
11. In the Properties screen, provide the required information, and address any errors described in the red text messages below the selection box (if needed, you can enter placeholder information as long as your entry meets the field requirements); and then click Next.
12. In the Ready to Complete Screen, review the deployment settings, and then click Finish.
13. After VNMC is successfully deployed, click Close.