1. Log into the Cisco VNMC.
2. In the Cisco VNMC, choose .
3. In the Navigation pane, right-click VM Managers.
4. Choose Export vCenter Extension.
5. In the dialog box that appears, choose the appropriate extension, and click Save.
6. Log into vSphere.
7. In your vSphere client, log into vCenter.
8. Choose .
9. Right-click the empty space and click New Plug-in.
10. Browse to the VNMC vCenter extension file, and then click Register Plug-in.
11. Click Ignore for any security warning.
12. Log into the Cisco VNMC and choose .
13. In the Navigation pane, right-click VM Managers.
14. Click Add VM Manager.
15. Enter the vCenter name and IP address information and click OK.