Cisco Extended Care, which provides an integrated collaboration experience for remote patient engagement and care team interactions, is a healthcare collaboration platform that transforms the clinician experience by unifying communication infrastructure components and devices, simplifying work flows, and empowering high-quality interactive visual communications and collaboration.
Healthcare providers can now choose to collaborate from within clinical portals and applications that they are already using or they can collaborate through video calls on a Cisco video device.
Cisco Extended Care 220.127.116.11
New Features in 1.2.2 Release
Patient mobility workflows using JabberGuest (11.0) mobile app on iOS and Android.
11. Login to the admin page and check the about page. The version should display 18.104.22.168.
Open Issues and Known Limitations
1. On Android when network is disconnected, “jabber guest” app goes in background and user is not able to connect back automatically when network is accessible. CDET - CSCve74080.
2. REM call does not resume automatically when the network connection is restored. CDET - CSCve74077.
3. To receive a call on Firefox browser, it should be in focus. Otherwise, user will have to click the Firefox window for the call to get connected.
The Endpoint Status is not reflected in Extended Care Admin app when the UC call is ended directly on the Endpoint or if the Endpoint is busy in another call outside Extended Care—Limitation.
4. When Jabber app endpoint is used for a video call and the browser or the launcher app goes in background then user has to end the call manually from the browser/launcher app to clear sessions from Extended Care.