Cisco Extended Care, which provides an integrated collaboration experience for remote patient engagement and care team interactions, is a healthcare collaboration platform that transforms the clinician experience by unifying communication infrastructure components and devices, simplifying work flows, and empowering high-quality interactive visual communications and collaboration.
Healthcare providers can now choose to collaborate from within clinical portals and applications that they are already using or they can collaborate through video calls on a Cisco video device.
Cisco Extended Care 18.104.22.168
New Features in 1.2.1 Release
Patient work flows using REM 11.5 ES3
Ability to configure multiple endpoints to a provider workstation
Ability to configure a phone number or a SIP URI for a Jabber endpoint
Support for Jabber Mobile to Jabber Mobile calls on iOS Platform
Support for SX10 & DX70 endpoints
Record the network quality index (low/medium/high), appointment start time & appointment duration.
1. Video Quality from Jabber Client is poor—DE1345
2. Validations for invalid parameter values on all APIs have not been added—DE1264, DE1267
3. Browser to Jabber calls on iPad - patchy video—CSCvd45600
To resolve patch video problem on browser to Jabber calls on iPad, complete these steps:
a. Log in to REM server.
b. Change the following properties in the proxy.properties file (/opt/cisco/22.214.171.12400-22/CSDK/media_broker/proxy.properties)
Open Issues and Known Limitations
1. REM to Jabber iPad calls—Video freezes if the network connection is bad.
2. Firmware version 7.3.6 and 7.3.7 are not supported for SX20—Limitation.
3. To receive a call on Firefox browser, it should be in focus. Otherwise, user will have to click the Firefox window for the call to get connected.
The Endpoint Status is not reflected in Extended Care Admin app when the UC call is ended directly on the Endpoint or if the Endpoint is busy in another call outside Extended Care—Limitation.
4. When Jabber app endpoint is used for a video call and the browser or the launcher app goes in background then user has to end the call manually from the browser/launcher app to clear sessions from Extended Care.
5. If an admin adds an endpoint with Monitoring Enabled to REM UC Group, Internal Server Error is displayed,