CMX Engage Reports and Users
This chapter describes the CMX Engage reports and various types of CMX Engage users.
Reports in the CMX Engage
The Report shows the details of the customer activities in the CMX Engage enabled locations. It also shows the customer data you could acquire so far using the CMX Engage. You can analyze the customer activities at various locations through the report to make the right business decisions.
The Reports window has the following sections:
-The Customer Acquisition report details the devices and customers that are acquired and the devices that opted in for subscriptions. It also displays the customer profile details such as the male-female ratio and the top tags to which the customers belong to. In addition, the total number of e-mail IDs, phone number, names, and gender collected using the data capture form is also displayed.
-The User Activity report displays the customer visit details such as daily average number of customers, daily average number of visits, dwell time range for various customers, average number of visits by unique customers, and so on.
- The Engagement report shows the details of new devices and returning devices connected to the Wi-Fi on each day for the specified period. It also shows the most highly used menu items in the captive portal and the percentage of use for each menu item. In addition, this report also shows the total number of notifications sent to the customers and business users using various mediums such as SMS, e-mail, and so on.In addition, the total number of customers tagged or the total number of customers removed from the tags using various profile rules during the specified period and locations are also shown in this section.
- The Right Now section shows the count of customers currently present at your locations.
To view the report, perform the following steps:
Step 1 In the CMX Engage dashboard, choose
Reports > Overview
The Reports window appears. The report that appears represent the data from the time you have installed the CMX Engage.
Step 2 In the Filter by area, choose the locations for which you want to view the report.
Step 3 In the Date area, click the Edit icon, and specify the period for which you want to view the report.
Step 4 Click
The report for the specified locations and duration appears.
Step 5 To view a particular type of report, click the tab for that report.
For example, to view the customer acquisition report, click the Customer Acquisition tab.
Note You can access the Right Now section directly from the dashboard. To access the right now section directly from the dashboard, choose Reports > Right Now.
CMX Engage Users
The Account Admin user can add other users for the CMX Engage, and grant the users the required admin rights. The users can be created for a particular location. The CMX Engage enables you to define the following types of users:
Account Admin—This user has complete administrative rights on the CMX Engage dashboard.
Admin—This user has all the privileges except user management on the specified location. For example, an admin user cannot invite a user to join the CMX Engage.
Portal Designer—This user has the access only to the Portal features of the CMX Engage on the portals.
AccessCode Manager—This user has the access only to create and manage access codes.
Read Only Access—This user has the access only to view the CMX Engage dashboard for the specified location. That is, this user cannot edit the CMX Engage configurations.
To add a CMX Engage user, perform the following steps:
Step 1 In the CMX Engage dashboard, choose
Step 2 Click
Step 3 In the Invite Users window, enter the following details:
a. In the Email Address field, enter the e-mail address of the user to add.
b. From the Privileges drop-down list, choose the access type to provide to this user.
Based on your selection, an additional field appears. The field is not displayed for Account Admin, and Portal designer.
c. Make necessary selection in the additional field as follows:
– If you choose Admin or Read Only Access, the Choose Location button appears. Select the locations for which you want to provide access.
– If you choose AccessCodeManager, the Choose Location button appears. elect the locations for which you want to provide access.
– If you choose Location Manager, the Location area appears where you have to specify the locations for which the location manager must have access rights.
Note The Invite User button is available only for the Account Admin users.
Note The AcessCode Manager option appears only if any experience zone exists for your CMX Engage account.