Summary of CMX Configuring the Infrastructure
September 4, 2014
This part of the CVD discusses the configuration of various components necessary for the implementation of a successful CMX solution. These components include Cisco wireless LAN controllers (WLCs), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and the Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE). In addition, the configuration of CMX services, specifically CMX Analytics and CMX Visitor Connect, are discussed.
This part of the CVD includes the following chapters:
- Chapter 23, “Configuring Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers”—This chapter highlights the configuration of the B2C guest WLAN necessary for providing guest wireless connectivity as discussed in B2C Guest Access for CMX Visitor Connect in Chapter4, “CMX Deployment Models” Additionally, it provides information about enabling presence on the WLC.
- Chapter 24, “Configuring Cisco Prime Infrastructure”—This chapter highlights the configuration of Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Chapter 25, “Configuring the Mobility Services Engine for CMX”—This chapter highlights the configuration of the MSE.
- Chapter 26, “Configuring CMX Analytics”—This chapter highlights the configuration options available for the three main functional areas of CMX Analytics—Dashboard, Analytics, and Reports. With the CMX Analytics Dashboard, adding, modifying, or deleting pages and widgets are discussed. Each of the different types of analysis and their configuration options are discussed within CMX Analytics. Finally, each of the different types of reports and their configuration options are discussed with CMX Reports.
- Chapter 27, “Configuring CMX Visitor Connect”—This chapter highlights the configuration required to enable CMX Visitor Connect on the MSE.