Verifying Your Connection to Cisco Cloud Web Security
To verify that your connection to Cisco Cloud Web Security is correctly configured, Cisco provides a URL which returns diagnostic information about your connection.
On a computer that is configured to connect to Cisco Cloud Web Security, open a web browser.
Enter the URL http://whoami.scansafe.net.
What to do next
- authUserName—Your authenticated username
- authenticated—Whether authentication was successful
- companyName—Name of your organization
- connectorVersion—Version of Connector providing the connection
- countryCode—Two-letter country code for your location
- externalIp—Egress IP address
- groupNames—List of user groups associated with your organization
- hash—Hash for your organization
- internalIp—Ingress IP address
- logicalTowerNumber—Data center to which you are currently connected
- staticGroupNames—List of static user groups associated with your organization
- userName—Your username