Access: WAE Live > Analytics, click Show Report Log
The Analytics Report Log page lists all previously run reports and information that further defines them, such as their start and end time. From this page you can view report results, rerun the report, or edit the report configuration before rerunning.
The reports appear by default names unless you renamed them. To view reports for a specific network, select it from the Network list (top left). If there is only one network configured, the word “default” appears.
Like other Explore pages, you can filter and sort the Report Log table, as described in Tables and Filters .
Report Log Table
- Report Name—Name of the report. Click it to open the Configure Report page with the parameters selected that were used to create the report.
- Job ID—Specific instance of a report. A unique Job ID is generated each time a report is run. The Job ID is required information for importing traffic reports into the WAE Design GUI.
- Definition ID—Uniquely identifies the report. If the same report is run multiple times with the same parameters, its Definition ID stays the same.
– View—Click to view the report output.
– View > Edit—Open the Configure Report page with the parameters selected that were used to create the report.
– View > Download CSV—Export the table in a tab-delimited format.