This guide is for administrators who are configuring and managing the WAE Live application. You must have an admin role assigned to configure WAE Live from the web UI.
- Multi-Network Management —Describes how to add, edit, and delete networks, as well as how to set their status to active of offline.
- General Settings —Describes how to configure WAE Live to get plan files from the Collector server, WAE Network Interface (NI) server, or an external archive, and how to set default interface types to use in reports.
- Map Settings —Describes how to configure the Map page, including its panels.
- User-Defined Properties —Describes how to create user-defined properties for use in Explore and Analytics.
Note For information on configuring collection, see the WAE Platform Configuration Guide.
WAE Live data is collected from WAE Collector, which can include the creation and addition of a simulated demand traffic matrix. The data is stored in plan files. WAE Live uses two internal mechanisms, a time-series optimized datastore and an internal archive, to store this data and make available for use in the application. The Map component shows the visualization of these plan files in a weathermap layout. The Explore and Analytics components access the datastore.
To enhance the visualization of these plan files, you can create and edit multiple plan file layouts using the WAE Design GUI. After saving the plan file as a template back to WAE Live, it is applied to the most recently collected plan file and stored for use in the Map.
- WAE Platform Configuration Guide
- WAE System Administration Guide
- WAE Network Visualization Guide
- WAE Design Integration and Development Guide
- WAE Live User Guide
- WAE Design Plan Table Schema and CLI Reference