Device Information on AP541N Access Point
The device information displays various specifications associated with a device. These include version of the hardware or software, name of the device, serial number, product identifier, etc.
This article describes how to view the device information associated with AP541N Dual Band Single Radio Access Point.
• AP541N Dual-band Single-radio Access Point
Access of Device Information
Step 1. Using the Access Point Configuration Utility of AP541N Access Point, choose Status > Device Information. This opens the Device Information page.
Step 2. The following information about the device can be viewed:.
• Product Identifier— Displays the identifier of the AP hardware model.
• Hardware Version— Displays the hardware version of the AP.
• Software Version— Displays the software version which is currently installed on the AP. This can be upgraded to a latest version if there is an updated version of WLAN AP software available.
• Serial Number— Shows the serial number associated with the AP.
• Device Name— Displays the generic name of the AP to identify the hardware.
• Device Description— Describes the product information related to the hardware of the AP.
• System Uptime— Displays the time elapsed since the AP's last power-up/reboot.
• System Time— Displays the date and time running on the device.