View Logs on RV180 and RV180W
The Log Table displays all logs on the RV180W. The logs can be saved for troubleshooting and personal purposes, as well as cleared to remove them.
This document explains how to view logs on the RV180W.
Step 1. In the web configuration utility choose Status > View Logs.
Step 2. Click Refresh Logs to refresh the Log Table.
Note: You can click Clear Logs to clear the Log Table, or click Send Logs to send the Log Table to the configured email.
Step 3. Choose the severity of logs to display from the severity drop down menu . Click Show.
Note: The event severity levels are listed from highest severity to lowest severity as follows:
- Emergency — System is not usable.
- Alert — Action is needed.
- Critical — System is in a critical condition.
- Error — System is in error condition.
- Warning — System warning occurred.
- Notification — System is functioning properly, but a system notice occurred.
- Informational — Device information.
- Debugging — Provides detailed information about an event.