PDF(110.3 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
ePub(150.1 KB) View in various apps on iPhone, iPad, Android, Sony Reader, or Windows Phone
Mobi (Kindle)(88.2 KB) View on Kindle device or Kindle app on multiple devices
Updated:December 12, 2018
View Interface Statistics on RV220W and RV120W
The objective of this article is to guide you on how to view the interface statistics on the RV220W and RV120W. To view the interface statistics on the device provides a faster way for a user to look at all of the essential statistical information related to the WAN and LAN interfaces. A user can easily view the number of packets transmitted or received and use that to troubleshoot the device or a part of the network.
• RV220W • RV120W
Step 1. Log in to the web configuration utility and choose Status > Interface Statistics. The Interface Statistics page opens:
The table displays the Interface statistics fields:
• Interface — The name of the interface.
• Tx Packets — The number of packets transmitted by the interface.
• Rx Packets — The number of packets received by the interface.
• Collisions — The number of packet collisions on the interface.
• Tx Bytes — The number of bytes transmitted by the interface.
• Rx Bytes — The number of bytes received by the interface.
• Up Time — Indicates the length of time that the interface has been active.
Step 2. (Optional) Enter a value in the Poll Interval field to refresh the statistics at a certain rate. By default, it is set to 10 seconds. You can click Start and Stop at any time to start and stop the refresh.