PDF(30.6 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
ePub(70.4 KB) View in various apps on iPhone, iPad, Android, Sony Reader, or Windows Phone
Mobi (Kindle)(74.4 KB) View on Kindle device or Kindle app on multiple devices
Updated:October 26, 2016
L2 Switch Statistics on WRVS4400N Routers
L2, or the data link layer, provides functionality and security to the data sent between networks. L2 also detects the possible mistakes that occurred when the information was transmitted. This document provides information about the switch statistics for both received and transmitted packets on the WRVS4400N router. This information is used to monitor the performance of the device and to take the correct action if needed.
• WRVS4400N Wireless-N Gigabit Security Router
Step 1. Log in to the web configuration utility and choose L2 Switch > Statistics. The Statistics Overview page opens.
The next fields are displayed in the Statistics Overview table:
• Port — Specifies the port number that the statistics are for.
• Tx Bytes — Specifies how much data (in bytes) was transmitted from the port.
• Tx Frames — Specifies how many frames were transmitted from the port.
• Rx Bytes — Specifies how much data (in bytes) was received by the port.
• Rx Frames — Specifies how many frames were received by the port.
• Tx Errors — Specifies how many errors were present in the packet when transmitted from the port.
• Rx Errors — Specifies how many errors were present in the packet when received by the port.