This document describes how to troubleshoot an error message that appears in the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) with Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) when you run the Contact Service Queue (CSQ) Activity report.
You receive this error message when you run the CSQ Activity report:
Dataset status is Failed (Database error)
This error is generated for two reasons:
- There is a connectivity issue with the CUIC UCCX datasource.
- Invalid filter settings were selected when the report was generated.
This section describes how to resolve this error for both of the causes that are mentioned in the previous section.
Troubleshoot Connectivity Issues
This error can indicate that there is a connectivity issue with the datasource. In order to resolve this issue, navigate to the datasource page in CUIC and verify that it is online.
- If the datasource is not online, check if the UCCX database is online. In order to verify this, navigate to Tools > Control Center - Network Services from the UCCX Serviceability web page. Ensure that the status of the Cisco Unified CCX Database shows IN SERVICE.
- If the UCCX database is online, click Edit on the datasource and review the configuration.
- If you run UCCX Version 9.0, then navigate to Tools > Historical Reporting > Reporting Configuration from the UCCX Admin page, and click Update. This reconfigures the UCCX datasource on the CUIC.
Use Valid Filter Settings
The second cause of this error occurs when you select an invalid filter during configuration of the report. For example, there are three values available for the Interval Length setting, and the GUI allows you to select all three:
When you attempt to run the report with more than one interval selected, the error is generated. Click Filter in order to correct this selection, and attempt to generate the report again.